Thursday 29 September 2011

Toilet Break:

We are on a day trip up a mountain and Tyler and I need to go to the toilet so we head over to the building with a sign that says WC. There are two doors, one says "Damen" and one says "Herren". Now I don’t speak German but one word has “men” in it so it seems pretty obvious to me which one is the blokes. We walk in and there are two cubicles but no urinal. Bit weird I think but so what. Tyler and I go in and share one cubicle (we like to sword fight) and Tyler starts whispering “Dad, I think we are in the girl’s toilet”. I said, “Don’t be stupid mate, it had MEN in the word on the sign”. So we are mid way through our sword fight and someone comes in and goes to the next cubicle. Tyler keeps insisting “Dad, Dad, I think we are in the girls toilets”!!! I said “Mate, what would you know, I’m telling you this is the MENS toilet”. So we finish up, wash and dry our hands and head out and I say to Kris loud enough so Tyler can hear me, “Which is the men’s loo Kris, the one that says Da-MEN or the one that says Herron?” Needless to say I don’t think Tyler will let me live that one down for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment